Friday, September 12, 2008

One day at asthma clinic

I had asthma and I experienced asthma attack several times. I didn’t like being in that situation at all. It was hard to breathe, I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t lie down.

One day, I visited my asthma clinic for my routine check up and following my treatment. All of sudden, one of the patients in the waiting room had asthma attack. The physician was still with other patient, both rooms were occupied. Her medical assistant came to help the patient. She tried to make patient comfortable while waiting for the doctor to come.
Fortunately, the physician finished examining her patient and with a quick action she handled that reoccurred patient with her special treatment method.

The clinic has another medical assistant for filing and keeping patient record and arranging patient appointment. It was a medium size clinic, so I knew all of the staffs. All of them went to different medical assistant schools.



BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments: